Saturday, May 19, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Trailers for the fall movies are begun to be released and it looks like there are some amazing upcoming movies to look forward to.

TV/Movie

Bohemian Rhapsody Trailer

This movie has been in the news for the behind the scenes drama that has surrounded it. Multiple directors and numerous delays have plagued this movie. I wasn't quite sure what to expect as a result. If the first trailer is any indication we are in for something pretty amazing.

 

Rami Malek is electric. He's giving me serious Oscar vibes and I fully expect him to be part of the conversation leading up to awards season. All of the negative background noise doesn't seem to have impacted the performance of story so my expectations are still pretty high for this one.

Teaser Trailer For Beautiful Boy

All eyes will once again be on Timothee Chalamet this upcoming awards season if this teaser trailer is any indication of the performance within this movie. 

  

This teaser has only made me want a full trailer all the more. It is on the top of my must see list for Oscar season! I expect it is going to be both heartbreaking and uplifting (it's based on a true story of a father trying to help his son who has an opioid addiction).

Destination Wedding Trailer

Winona Ryder and Keanu Reeves spark in this romantic comedy trailer that has instantly made me want to see this movie. I am a huge fan of both of them and this trailer is a good showcase for each of them.

   

I love their banter and the connection that is evident even in this trailer. It's going to be a fun one to watch and I am very much looking forward to it!
What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...