Sunday, May 20, 2018

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

I had a lot of amazing arrivals this week! First up are two bookmarks that I love from HappyHello (Etsy shop link). They are adorable and I am happy to add them to my collection.


They are obviously Elio and Oliver from Call Me By Your Name. I've fangirled about this shop before, but you should check it out if you love cute bookmarks. A ton of different fandoms are offered and they make great gifts.

Next up was my Indigo Book Box which featured War Storm by Victoria Aveyard. The box contained a signed copy of the book, a candle, a note from Victoria, and a Scarlet Guard pin.


War Storm by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads)

The pin is so amazing that I had to include a close up of it! It's a perfect addition to my pin collection and a wonderful bit of swag to celebrate the end of the series with.


What bookish goodies made their way into your mailbox this week? Let me know in the comments.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...