Sunday, March 4, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Just a small post this week, but a pretty exciting one. You may also have noticed this is on Sunday instead of the usual Saturday. This is because I don't have new books or anything to show in my book haul so I thought I would shift this by a day!

BOOKS


Gillian Flynn Is Writing A New Novel

I came across an interview with Gillian Flynn where she talks about the novel she is currently working on and I became VERY excited. I loved Gone Girl and cannot wait to read whatever she writes next.

Of her new work she said:
I’m about halfway through a solid first draft of my next novel. It’s very sinister and dark, and there are definitely some funny pieces to it. Brett, my husband, has read the first page, which is a fucking spectacular first page. It’s the greatest first page that’s ever been written.
I am already in. I don't even have to know any other details. I want it immediately.

Cover Of Vengeful By VE Schwab (goodreads)

I read (and loved) Vicious when it came out and immediately wanted a sequel. The cover for that sequel was just released and I LOVE it. It is, obviously, a much different look than the first book, but a look that I think really works for this series.



It is my favourite colour combination and immediately catches your attention. The cover for Vicious was also redone in this style and I think I may have to get them both.

What are you obsessed with this week? Let me know in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...