Tuesday, March 13, 2018

True Crime Week Announcement



I am super into true crime right now (as you may have guessed from my Weekly Obsessions posts recently) and recently decided to celebrate this love with a feature on the blog. 

Kicking off April 9th I am going to feature true crime reads and some reads that are inspired by true crime. I am hoping to have some author guest posts and interviews to share along with some reviews.

I encourage any authors who would like to take part to get in touch as I would love to feature you and your book!




No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...