Sunday, January 7, 2018

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

As we are still early in the new year there isn't a lot to gush about yet. I predict next week is when things get back to normal with annoucements being made.
 
You may have noticed this is also day late. I, once again, postponed it due to not having any books or goodies arriving this week.
 
Just one small thing to share this week! It is a pretty awesome one though!

OTHER

A Twitter user named Shannon came up with this AMAZING reading challenge for us Muderinos out there. I am definitely taking part and hope to complete this and my Goodreads goal this year.


 I have my Anne Rule book picked out (obviously going to be reading The Stranger Beside Me) but am open to suggestions for the other squares. Leave them in the comments.


What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...