Sunday, December 10, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

This is, obviously, a day late. I decide that since I don't have any new books to showcase that I would post this on Sunday instead!

BOOK

Somewhere Only We Know by Maurene Goo (goodreads)

I have wanted a YA novel inspired by  Roman Holiday for a long time now and was thrilled to see this deal announcement.
Pitched as a modern-day Roman Holiday set in Hong Kong, the book follows one fateful day between a K-Pop star who'd like to be anyone else and the charming con-boy she meets, who's looking for a big break to impress his paparazzo father. When sparks ignite, the two must decide if they can risk it all for each other. Publication is set for spring 2019
This is immediately on my must read list for 2019. It sounds adorable, and exactly what I was hoping for from a YA Roman Holiday!

TV/MOVIE

Love Simon Trailer

I have no idea how I have not included this in a Weekly Obsessions post before now, but it some how kept getting left off. This trailer is perfection. It is adorable and sweet and exactly what I wanted from this movie. 


Nick Robinson is a wonderful choice for Simon and I cannot wait to see this love story unfold on the big screen when this releases. 

Jessica Jones Season Two Trailer

I loved season one of Jessica Jones.and have been eagerly awaiting season two. I love this trailer so much! I cannot wait to see what this season has in store and fully plan on binge watching in March!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...