Saturday, December 2, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

When We Wake by Elle Cosimano (goodread)

This synopsis immediately caught my attention when the deal was announced. I love the idea of the seasons as actual characters and especially love the idea of 'spring' and 'winter' falling in love.
a group of teens who, on the brink of death, are turned into immortal Seasons. Trapped in a vicious cycle of killing each other year after year, Winter and Spring—Jack and Fleur—fall in love, and must find a way to unite against nature and reclaim their free will.
I am really looking forward to finding out more about this book and for its release in 2019! 


TV/MOVIE

Avengers: Infinity War Trailer

My initial reaction to this trailer was a bunch of nonsensical flailing with "BUCKY IS BACK" thrown in for good measure. I am so excited to see Winter Soldier is awake again and fighting by Steve's side again


In non Steve and Bucky reactions I love the glimpse of Thor meeting the Guardians of the Galaxy. I am terrified we're going to lose characters we love (Thanks, Thanos). Oh, and I love the brief glimpse we get at Peter's spidey sense. This movie is HIGH on my list for 2018 releses and I am already counting down the days until I get to see it.

Stranger Things renewed for Season 3

I am sure it is no surprise to anyone that Netflix has renewed Stranger Things for a third season. No details on a release date or when filming will start but I am excited to return to Hawkins again. I am hoping for an October release date as Halloween was the perfect time to binge watch this show.

Mindhunter renewed for Season 2

I loved the first season of Mindhunter and was beyond excited when the official annoucement of it being renewed for a second season was posted by the show's Twitter account.
The casting on this show is perfect, and I hope they continue that with season two. Here is hoping that it releases Oct of 2018 so we don't have to wait too long.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...