Saturday, August 19, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are a few things that I found exciting this week!

BOOK

Cover of Jojo Moyes' Still Me (goodreads)


I have mixed feelings about another book in the Me Before You series. I loved Me Before You so much, but did not love After You as much. What made Me Before You special for me was missing from After You and it was noticeable. Still Me's synopsis has me hopeful, but I am also prepared for it to be missing some of the spark. I am excited to see what is next for Lou in her journey, and will totally pre-order this one as soon as I can though.

TV/MOVIE

Shameless

I started watching this because a podcast I listen to mentions it quite a bit. I am hooked after just a few episodes and already love some of the chracters. Fiona and Steve are super cute right now, and I love Ian. I have a feeling I am going to love Ian and Mickey together (I just meet Mickey and his sister in the last episode I watched). I am not sure why I resisted this show for so long, but I am glad to be watching it now.

Mr Mercedes

I have gotten to watch the first two episodes of this series and am hooked. It's darker than I anticiapted, and at times hard to watch (especially the opening sequence). The acting in it is incredible with Harry Treadaway impressing me once again. I cannot wait to watch the rest of the episodes and wish I didn't have to watch week to week. 


What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I LOOOVVEEDDD Me Before You. The movie as well, by the way. Was cast great!
    So scared to even read the second book.. I feel like Me Before You didn't need a follow up...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...