Saturday, July 8, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday

Lots of exciting things caught my attention this week. I have been super into true crime podcasts for the last little bit and am excited to have a new one to recommend. I also share something I tried and really surprised me.

TV/MOVIE

Spiderman Homecoming

I went to see the newest Spiderman reboot and was completely charmed. It is, in my opinion, the best Spiderman movie to date, and Tom Holland is a perfect Peter Parker. I loved that they actually made Peter feel like a teenager, and that he was shown as very much still finding his way. The movie has been described as a John Hughes version of a Spiderman movie and I feel that assessment is entirely accurate. It was a fun (and hilarious) movie, and one that I am excited to watch again.

Yuri On Ice (link)

I do not typically watch anime but I had seen so many people gushing over Yuri On Ice that I had to check it out. It's surprisingly charming and I watched the whole thing in two days. If you're into figure skating I predict you'll love this one. 

OTHER

Hollywood And Crime Podcast (link)

I discovered this while looking for a new podcast to listen to once I had fully caught up on all avilable episodes of My Favorite Murder. The first season takes an indepth look at the Black Dahlia case along with other murders that happened around the same time that could possibly be linked. It's well researched and produced. I've almost finished the entire first season and cannot wait for details about the second one to be revealed.

What are you obsessed with this week?

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love features like this as well! I've been debating starting it up... maybe I will tomorrow! :) I'm so glad to hear Spiderman was great! I'm going to see it Monday and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nice blog!

    I gave your blog a follow, and I would truly appreciate it if you could check out my book reviews blog located at https://elsbookreviews.blogspot.ca/ and possibly give it a follow as well! Looking forward to reading more of your reviews!

    - El

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...