Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Waiting On Wednesday .... Genuine Fraud


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Genuine Fraud by E. Lockhart


Here is the Goodreads synopsis 
From the author of the unforgettable New York Times bestseller We Were Liars comes a masterful new psychological suspense novel—the story of a young woman whose diabolical smarts are her ticket into a charmed life. But how many times can someone reinvent themselves? You be the judge.

Imogen is a runaway heiress, an orphan, a cook, and a cheat.
Jule is a fighter, a social chameleon, and an athlete. 
An intense friendship. A disappearance. A murder, or maybe two. 
A bad romance, or maybe three.
Blunt objects, disguises, blood, and chocolate. The American dream, superheroes, spies, and villains. 
A girl who refuses to give people what they want from her.
A girl who refuses to be the person she once was.
I loved We Were Liars. Loved. I have been dying for another E Lockhart novel ever since I finished it and was thrilled to discover she has one coming out this year.

This novel has a very sparse synopsis (much like We Were Liars) but that only makes me want to read it all the more. I think this is going to be incredible.

I am sad I have to wait so long for it to be released as this doesn't come out until September but it is something I am very excited about!

Expected release date - September 5, 2017

1 comment:

  1. This book sounds interesting! This is my first time hearing about it :) I haven't read We Were Liars either, so this author is new to me. Hope you love this book! Great pick :D

    Brittany @ Brittany's Book Rambles

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...