Saturday, January 21, 2017

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Lots of exciting things in this week's post. I am excited for a new year and new things to get excited about.

BOOK

Cover for E. Lockhart's Genuine Fraud (goodreads)

The new book from E. Lockhart was just announced and with it the cover was revealed. I love both the cover and the brief synopsis that was given for this book.



If you haven't read We Were Liars do so immediately and add Genuine Fraud to your 2017 reading list.

When We Set The Dark On Fire by Tehlor Kay Mejia (goodreads)

This novel immediately caught my attention in its deal announcement. It sounds amazing and I cannot wait to read it 
set at the Medio School for Girls, where young women are trained to become one of two wives assigned to high society men. With revolution brewing in the streets, star student Dani Vargas fights to protect a destructive secret, sending her into the arms of the most dangerous person possible – the second wife of her husband-to-be. 
It is going to be a bit of a wait since this comes out in 2019 but I have a feeling it is going to be totally worth it.

OTHER

Entertainment Weekly's First Look At Feud

I love everything about this cover. Ryan Murphy's newest show is going to be amazing and the talent is certainly there to ensure it is also well acted.



Canada is always a week behind on Entertainment Weekly issues so I am excited to pick up a copy of this as soon as it is available in stores.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...