Monday, January 9, 2017

The Bone Season Series Readalong and Pre-Order Campagin



It's no secret that I love Samantha Shannon's amazing series. Her creative world building, sharp writing, and amazing characters have made her series a must read for me.


With the third novel coming out March 7th it is the perfect time to start this series (if you have some how missed already devouring the first two). Bloomsbury is holding a readalong to ensure that you're caught up just in time for The Song Rising to be released. It doesn't matter if you're reading it for the first time, or reading it again in preparation of diving back into Paige's world. Everyone is welcome and it sounds like a lot of fun!


The readalong for The Bone Season will start TODAY January 9th and end on the 29th. The readalong for The Mime Order will begin on the 30th of January. Be sure to join the Goodreads group to chat with other fans of the series and share your excitement of the upcoming release.

There is also an incredible preorder campaign going on right now for The Song Rising. If you're a fan of this series you will want to get in on this!


You'll receive a set of buttons, and temporary tattoos. Who doesn't want a Mime Queen button? I also happen to love the I <3 nbsp="" one="" p="" warden="">
It is open to US, Canada, UK, ROI, AU and NZ residents and if you want a set as much as I do, be sure to claim yours by visiting the Bone Season series website and filling out the required information.

Stay tuned as I am sure I'll have much more to share about this incredible series as the release day nears. I encourage you to take advantage of both these amazing promotions and get swept away in Samantha's delightful series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...