Saturday, December 10, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Small Weekly Obsessions post this week. As the holidays come closer there are less announcements happening but there are a few exciting things that were revealed.

BOOK

Cover for Midnight At The Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)

I have not seen this cover officially announced, but it is all over the place now. It's up on all the retail sites and Goodreads so I figured I could share at this point. It may change, but I really hope it doesn't. I love the whimsical, almost magical realism, feel to the cover. It has edge while still being softly romantic.


Jodi Lynn Anderson is one of my favourite authors so I am entirely sure that the words inside will be just as beautiful as this cover. I am all set to pre-order a hardcover of this and cannot wait to read it.

TV/MOVIE

Fifty Shades Darker Trailer #2

I know. I know. People are probably judging me for the fact that I want to see this. Don't care though. This second trailer has some pretty sexy looking scenes and Anastasia's lipstick game at the masquerade is on point. Seriously, I am totally coveting it. If anyone knows the shade and brand Dakota Johnson's wearing in the movie let me know in the comments, please!


Fifty Shades Darker movie poster

Along with the trailer a new poster was released and, once again, I am mostly obsessed with the lipstick colour! This sequel looks to be darker than the first one which could be interesting.


I am going to spend way too much time trying to figure out what shade/brand this lipstick is though in the next few months. *need*

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...