Saturday, December 3, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Very small Weekly Obsessions list this week.

OTHER

Stranger Things bookmarks from HappyHello Etsy shop

My love of Stranger Things is well known and I am thrilled that more merchandise is popping up for the show all the time. Etsy has been a treasure trove of goodies and these bookmarks are a must have for me.

The are made by the talented person behind the Happy Hello Etsy shop. Her designs are always adorable but I especially love these. I am totally going to have to get myself a set if I don't get them for Christmas.

photo copyright @Happy Hello Etsy shop

My only question? WHERE IS WILL?! I think he needs a bookmark too!

Stranger Things necklace from Hot Topic

Hot Topic just announced some fantastic Stranger Things merchandise and one of my favourites is this fun necklace. It represents the show perfectly without being too much.


They have a lot of merchandise, and there are a few t-shirts I love as well. There may be a shopping trip in my future after Christmas if these don't make their way under the tree for me this year.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...