Saturday, August 6, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

TV/MOVIE

American Horror Story Season 6 Key Art

Not much is known about the upcoming season of American Horror Story. We haven't even been given a theme yet. Instead we've been treated to some seriously creepy teasers and key art.

If you were not already terrified of spiders this eye catching promo will certainly change that for you.


There is something entirely captivating about this. It's dark, unsettling and yet a little sexy which basically describes American Horror Story itself. I am really excited for September 14th (and potentially will be recapping this season again on the blog).

Stranger Things

Do you enjoy all things 80's and being a little scared? If so you need to watch Stranger Things. I have just watched the first episode and am completely hooked.


There is so much 80's nostalgia going on in this series and it makes me so happy. The first episode felt like a cross between Stand By Me mixed with the alien movies of the 80s with a dash of ET thrown in for good measure. It is so reminiscent of everything I love from the 80s and they've kept the props and setting entirely realistic to the time period. The friendship between the boys definitely makes me want to watch Stand By Me immediately, and I am completely sucked in to the mystery of the show. 

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...