Saturday, July 2, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of King's Cage by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads)

This covers are stunning and I love the darkening of each as the series progresses. The crown made of bones, and that fierce tagline have me very excited to get my hands on this!


The title better be referring to Maven and a cage for him rather than a cage he has. He is honestly the worst. #TeamCal

When It's Real by Erin Watt (goodreads)

I just finished Paper Princess by Erin Watt and it has made me even more excited about this upcoming release. I was sold with the inclusion of  a bad boy pop star, and the potential for a cute (and sexy) romance. It is high on my 2017 wishlist and I cannot wait to hear more about it in the coming months.

TV/MOVIE

Nerve trailer

I stumbled across this trailer accidentally thanks to my Twitter feed. I immediately thought it sounded familiar and ran to Goodreads to verify that there is a book called Nerve that has a similar premise as this movie that is coming out this month.


Turns out is based on the book by Jeanne Ryan and the trailer has made me curious to pick up the book. I love that the trailer starts out kind of light and funny but grows quite dark towards the end. I am not even sure what it is about the trailer, but it has piqued my interest enough to go grab a copy of the book and check out the movie when it releases. If you've read Nerve, let me know what you thought in the comments.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...