Saturday, July 16, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

cover of Lisa Maxwell's The Last Magician (goodreads)

Not only does this sound amazing but it has a pretty excellent cover to go with its amazing sounding synopsis.


Creepy but amazing. there is something really eye catching up this cover.

Juniper Lemon's Happiness Index by Julie Israel (goodreads)

This sounds amazing. Here is the teaser synopsis that was released
the story of a 16-year-old girl who vows to deliver a love letter that her older sister, Camilla, wrote on the day she died and addressed only to “You” – as soon as she figures out who “You” is.
This sounds like it has the potential to be a heartbreaking but incredible read. I am all about this premise and I cannot wait to read it.

And We're Off by Dana Schwartz (goodreads)

I was sold on this one by its teaser synopsis
Pitched as Adi Alsaid's Let's Get Lost meets Gilmore Girls, the story centers on a teenage girl whose travel plans are upended when her mother decides to join her on her summer trip across Europe. 
A Europe travel story with a mother/daughter relationship at its core? Sign me up!

TV/MOVIE

The Night Of (TV series)

I caught the pilot of this murder mystery and was immediately hooked. It's gritty, dark, and realistic. I cannot wait to see the rest of this mystery unravel. I recommend checking out this new series.

OTHER

San Diego Comic Con

I cannot wait to follow all of the announcements that are going to be made at SDCC this year. There are some amazing TV panels that I wish I could attend and I am hoping for some casting announcement and first look footage releases. 

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...