Saturday, July 23, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

My computer decided to stop working last week so this blog was a little disjointed. It is in the process of being fixed and everything should be back to normal next week. In the meantime, please bare with me while I attempt to keep the blog as on track as possible.

With that, here are my Weekly Obsessions!

BOOK

Midnight At The Electric by Jodi Lynn Anderson (goodreads)

Jodi Lynn Anderson is one of my all time favourite authors. I fell in love with her writing in Tiger Lily and have eagerly devoured everything she's written since. Not much is known about this new book other than its brief teaser synopsis ...
Featuring three women from three different eras in history who are connected by their past.
I wonder if the Electric is a nightclub or something. I cannot wait to find out! This one is high on my spring/summer wishlist and I am eagerly looking forward to a cover.

The Chemist by Stephenie Meyer (goodreads)

I am not even going to pretend I wasn't excited to see the announcement that Stephenie Meyer had a new book releasing this fall. I was surprised, however, to hear it was an adult novel. I enjoyed The Host quite a bit and am curious to see what she'll do with a thriller.


While I was she was writing a new YA I will happily check this out once it is released. Anyone else as surprised as I was by the announcement? I love when authors are able to stealthily prepare a novel for release!

The Whole Thing Together By Ann Brashares (goodreads)

I am a huge Sisterhood Of The Traveling Pants fan. I am dying for them to make the last book into a movie. It should come as no surprise that I was excited when I saw that Ann Brashares has a new book releasing in 2017. It has a very summer vibe so the fact that it is releasing in April makes it a good summer read.


It sounds like this has the potential to be heartbreaking (and anyone who read the Sisterhood books knows exactly what I am talking about) and I am going to keep that in mind and maybe not read it in public due to the high probability of crying.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...