Sunday, July 24, 2016

New To My Book Closet.


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

A few goodies arrived in my mailbox this week.

First up, I purchased a new Funko Pop for my growing collection. I am so happy that they are making Pops for this particular show and I hope we get a full collection.


Yup, it's Liv Moore from iZombie! I want one for Ravi, Major, and Clive! I anticipate we'll get a Blaine Pop as well.

Next one of my pre-orders arrived. I am super excited to continue this series!


Broken Prince by Erin Watt (goodreads)

Lastly, I received my last #otspsecretsister package for this round. A HUGE thank you to Katrina (@RinaReadsBooks on Twitter) for being a fantastic 'sister'.


The Assassin's Blade by Sarah J Maas (goodreads)

This package was filled with favourite things and I loved it. Surprisingly I do not own the first three books in the Throne Of Glass series in hardcover so I was THRILLED to get one of them in my package. I love the Disney postcards and the Joker journal. The Alice in Wonderland soap made everything smell amazing! I am so happy to have gotten to know people better thanks to taking part in this and I cannot wait to sign up again.

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Funko Pops are awesome. I hope they make more of Izombie. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...