Sunday, July 10, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews)

Some amazing sounding books made their way into my book closet this week.

First up, some books I borrowed from my friend Emilie. I am hosting a blog even featuring some sexy beach reads and she decided these two books were a must read for me.


Surf and Surrender by Riley Edgewood (goodreads)
The Deal by Elle Kennedy (goodreads)

Next up are some books that I purchased. I decided to purchase Nerve because I was curious about the movie trailer, and I've been hearing great things about Wanderlost that I just had to check it out.


Nerve by Jeanne Ryan (goodreads)
Wanderlost by Jen Malone (goodreads)

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. I really want to get my hands on Nerve! I can't wait of the movie. The trailer looks amazing. Anyways, I hope you enjoy your new books Kathy!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...