Saturday, April 9, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Becoming Bonnie by Jenni L Walsh (goodreads)

I've been waiting for this to go up on Goodreads since I saw the deal announcement. I cannot wait for this. I've been looking for a really well done Bonnie and Clyde story and I have high hopes that this will be it. Go add it and join me in pining away for it from now until it's May 2017 release.

TV/MOVIE

Guilt TV Show

This Amanda Knox inspired TV show caught my eye recently because Anthony Stewart  Head was recently cast. It'll air on Disney's new Freeform network (home of Pretty Little Liars and Shadowhunters) and it sounds like it could be pretty good if done right. It is shooting in London which already means I'll love the backdrop to this murder mystery. The premise is that an American goes to school overseas and is accused of killing her roommate. Anthony Stewart Head is playing the stepfather of the accused from what I understand. You can find out more on the Freeform website.

Lucifer Season 2 Renewal

I was thrilled when it was announced that Lucifer would be getting a second season. The cast is my favourite part of this show, along with it's humour and willingness to not take itself seriously. I cannot wait for more Chloe and Lucifer scenes!

OTHER

1 month until BEA

We are a month away from BEA! I am really excited to meet everyone. Will you be at BEA? Let me know in the comments!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...