Saturday, April 16, 2016

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Caraval by Stephanie Garber (goodreads)

I have been obsessed with this book since I first heard of it. It sounds like a wonderful book filled with magic, sisters, romance and a dangerous but fantastic game.


Amazing cover, right? It is eye catching and fits the story (especially after reading the first 2 chapters over at Entertainment Weekly). If this one is not already on your autumn radar be sure to add it. I have a feeling it is going to be one of the hottest titles at BEA as well.

TV/MOVIE

Disney Live Action Peter Pan 

Entertainment Weekly announced that Disney has a live action Peter Pan movie in the works. I want this to be amazing. I need this to be amazing. I need a perfectly cast Peter and Wendy. I need it to make my Peter Pan fangirl heart swell with happiness. I am excited to hear more details and see what casting choices they make.

iZombie Season 2 Finale

iZombie delivered another jaw dropping, game changing season two finale that left me impatient for the third season. Filled with clever puns (including a Rob Thomas - the musician, not the writer - cameo) and lots of action. There was romance, death, and plenty of set up for an exciting third season. If you haven't checked out this show yet DO SO IMMEDIATELY. You have time to catch up before the new season starts. It's got some of the most smartly written dialogue and a very addicting plot.

OTHER

Book Expo America

Three weeks from today my vacation will start and a few days after that I will be headed to Chicago for Book Expo America. Be sure to let me know if you are going in the comments.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...