Sunday, April 24, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Lots of amazing things arrived in my mailbox this week!

First, I got my pre-order postcards from Bloomsbury for their When We Collided pre-order campaign. They are amazing and I intend on framing them to hang in my apartment.


When We Collided by Emery Lord (goodreads)

Next, I received my April #otspsecretsister box. It was filled with 80's candy, an amazing feather pen, and a book I am super curious about along with some fun post-it notes. A huge thank you to 'Tink' for this!


A Night In With Audrey Hepburn by Lucy Holliday (goodreads)

This is a book I already owned, but I had to get the movie-tie in edition, obviously. I cannot wait to see this movie and I love the movie poster.


Me Before You by Jojo Moyes (goodreads)

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...