Sunday, April 10, 2016

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I have had lots of amazing goodies make their way into my mailbox this week.

First up is my birthday gift from my lovely friend Christy (aka The Reader Bee). She sent me something that is so ME. I love it so much I may need to get a matching one for my couch.


This Peter Pan pillow is designed by the equally lovely Evie Seo. Be sure to check out her Society6 shop where this was purchased. I need a mug, and a set of the carry all pouches with this design. It's seriously my favourite. Thank you again, Christy! So much!

Next are two review copies that made their way into my mailbox. I may have squealed when the new Morgan Matson arrived. I cannot wait to dive into this one and fall in love with these new characters.


P.S. I Like You by Kasie West (goodreads)
The Unexpected Everything by Morgan Matson (goodreads)

PS I Like You just looks super cute and fun! Thanks to Simon and Schuster and Scholastic for these pretties! I cannot wait to review them.

My lovely #otspsecretsister (aka Tink) sent me a fantastic birthday package! It's basically a birthday in a box and I love it so much! I cannot wait to try the cake. I am saving it for a special occasion (perhaps the Outlander season 2 premiere here in Canada tomorrow!).


It's super fun, and I want to say thank you to 'Tink' again! It brightened my day! It was incredibly thoughtful of you and it made this birthday extra special.

Lastly, a book I ordered came! I have been dying to read this one. It sounds like Cruel Intentions meets Gossip Girl and I am SO IN! I am hoping to fit it in my very packed schedule soon!


Paper Princess by Erin Watt (goodreads)

What bookish items made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome haul of books. I really like that pillow you got very much.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...