Sunday, December 20, 2015

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I have had some amazing goodies make their way into my mailbox this week!

First up is my Christmas gift from the lovely Christy (The Reader Bee)


My Cousin Rachel by Daphne Du Maurier (goodreads)
The Start Of Me And You by Emery Lord (goodreads)

I love Emery Lord's books and did not have this one in hardcover so I was thrilled to get it. She also sent me one of our Sisterhood of the Travelling Bookclub selection - My Cousin Rachel. We totally selected My Cousin Rachel because Sam Claflin is set to star in the movie adaptation.

I had received the next item quite a bit ago but since I was giving Christy a set for her Christmas gift I had to wait until she had gotten and opened her package. She has, and so I can share these amazing bookmarks!


They are Lou and Will from Me Before You and were made by the talented Nickysea at Magicbookmarks over on Etsy. She was a pleasure to deal with and really quick to complete a custom order. I love that Lou is wearing the bumblebee tights!

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you enjoyed the gifts, Kathy!! I hope My Cousin Rachel is fantastic, I'm really looking forward to starting it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the gifts. They look great. The bookmarks are so cute. I hope you love all of the new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...