Saturday, August 8, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Cruel Crown by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads)


This is a bind up for the two novellas being released (Steel Scars, and Queen Song) and I am in love with this cover. It's stunning. I honestly love these novella covers more than the cover for Glass Sword. Looking forward to seeing the cover for the third book and having this gorgeousness on my bookshelf.

Queen of Shadows Pre-Order Campaign

Alright, so the pre-order campaign for Queen of Shadows was already awesome. Those buttons are awesome. Bloomsbury just went and sweetened the whole thing with THIS...


A button for Team Dorian! I cannot wait to get these now. The grey colour is also my favourite out of the bunch so this makes me REALLY happy. If you haven't pre-ordered QoS yet do it immediately and secure your own set of these buttons.

TV/MOVIE

The Way

I've been super interested in The Way since I read that Aaron Paul had been cast in a role. Now more details and casting have been announced and I am ready to watch this already. The show revolves around a young man who becomes involved in a cult like faith based group and it's charismatic leader. TVline has a great write up about it. Hugh Dancy was recently announced as the leader of the group and I am VERY intrigued to see how Aaron and Hugh play off each other. This could be amazing. It'll air on Hulu so it'll be perfect for binge watching.

OTHER

DigitalAquamarine Etsy Shop (link)

I stumbled across this beautiful Etsy shop recently and am basically obsessed.  She does these amazing watercolour images, most of them based on pop culture items (like Disney, Star Wars, etc).

I fell in love with this print from Beauty and the Beast.

Image from DigitalAquamarine Etsy Shop

Stunning, right? All of her art is amazing. The best part? You can purchase the JPG file and print itself for easy framing without the high shipping costs. I could easily have these all over my apartment. Take a look, I am sure there is at least one image that will catch your eye (and if not she does custom orders!)

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. that print is so beautiful I would love to hang that on the wall.

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...