Saturday, August 15, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Glass Sword ARCs

Picture proof that these beauties exist. They lovely people at HCC Frenzy posted this photo on their Twitter account which caused much fangirling and vaguely human noises to be made.

Photo Rights @HCCFrenzy. Taken from the @HCCFrenzy Twitter account

I desperately want to get my hands on one of these so that I can devour it immediately, but I have a feeling they'll be limited and harder to come by.

The Forbidden Wish ARCs

All of the Winter 2016 ARCs are being printed right now and seeing them all is extremely exciting. I have been all about this Aladdin retelling since it was announced so I am very excited that it's one step closer to me being able to read it.

Photo Rights - Jessica Khoury. Taken from Jessica's Instagram account

Pretty, right? I love the the cover so these ARCs are amazing. This photo was shared by Jessica Khoury on her Instgram account and it immediately ignited a need to read this book ASAP!

OTHER

Disney Designer Dolls - Peter Pan and Captain Hook

Disney has these collectible, limited edition dolls that are truly eye catching. This photo recently popped up in my Twitter feed (thanks to the lovely Wendy) and I immediately became obsessed.


They are hard to get from what I understand, and on the expensive side, but the want is fierce. I would just keep in them in the box forever. I love that they made it seem like Peter is flying. LOVE!

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...