Friday, July 10, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOK

Cover of Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard (goodreads)


So Kneel Or Bleed is my new favourite. Such an AMAZING tagline. The mixture of red and silver blood is also a delightful touch. I love that the covers in the series are similar so that my collection matches. They first and second books are going to look amazing together on bookshelves.

Dumplin' pre-order campaign (goodreads)

I have it on good authority that Dumplin' is amazing. It's one you're going to want to read. 100%. So maybe take advantage of this amazing pre-order campaign since you'll be getting a copy anyway.

If you live in the USA (or have a USA address you can use) simply follow the instructions found on Julie Murphy's Tumblr after pre-ordering your copy of Dumplin' and she'll send you one of these shiny, adorable pins!

Photo from Julie Murphy's Tumblr

Cute right? The above photo is found on Julie's Tumblr to advertise the pre-order campaign kick off!

Blood and Salt pre-order campaign (goodreads)

If romance and horror are more your thing.... check out this amazing chance to see how a novel changes from draft to final in this pre-order being offered by Kim Liggett.


This requires a purchase from a particular store (McNally Jackson) but the 50 page look at the publishing process is more than a little tempting.

Cover for Suffer Love by Ashley Herring Blake (goodreads)


I love this colour scheme. I also like the current trend of not showing people's faces on covers. This one has a dreamy, almost romantic quality to it, but there is more than a hint of darkness here too. It's an eye catching cover for what I've heard is a fantastic read.

TV/MOVIE

Peaky Blinders

I pretty much adore Cillian Murphy and think he's a phenomenal actor.Peaky Blinders has a very Boardwalk Empire like feel to it, and I am already hooked after 2 episodes.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...