Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Waiting On Wednesday ....... Winter


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Winter by Marissa Meyer


**SPOILERS FOR PREVIOUS BOOKS IN THE SERIES**

Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Princess Winter is admired by the Lunar people for her grace and kindness, and despite the scars that mar her face, her beauty is said to be even more breathtaking than that of her stepmother, Queen Levana.

Winter despises her stepmother, and knows Levana won’t approve of her feelings for her childhood friend–the handsome palace guard, Jacin. But Winter isn’t as weak as Levana believes her to be and she’s been undermining her stepmother’s wishes for years. Together with the cyborg mechanic, Cinder, and her allies, Winter might even have the power to launch a revolution and win a war that’s been raging for far too long.

Can Cinder, Scarlet, Cress, and Winter defeat Levana and find their happily ever afters?
It's no surprise that this would be my pick. I adore the series and am excited to see how it ends. With the announcement that we are getting a collection of short stories to cap off the series I thought this was an appropriate pick. Stars Above (the short story collection title) will be released in Feburary, 2016.

Expected release date - November 10, 2015

2 comments:

  1. I've only read two or three of the shorts, I can't wait to read more of them! I have a feeling that Winter and Jacin will be my fave <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only read the first book in this series. I need to catch up! I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...