Saturday, January 10, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I've been sidelined by a fever, and basically feel insanely gross so this will be short. You can expect next week to be heavy on the reviews since I missed one this week!

BOOKS

cover for Drowning Is Inevitable by Shalanda Stanley (Goodreads)


This is one of my 2015 Most Anticipated reads and I am so happy that it has a pretty cover to go along with the amazing synopsis.

Cover for Charlotte Huang's For The Record (Goodreads)



This has a dream like feel to it, and it just looks like a really fun party! I am excited to check out this novel that revolves around a girl who becomes a lead singer in a famous band.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...