Saturday, January 3, 2015

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

The week of Christmas and up until after New Years Day is always quiet. Nothing is really being released or announced, so my obsessions post is really small this time.

TV

Game of Thrones

My sister got me to watch the first episode of this show over the holidays and I am pretty much hooked. I binged season one already and am making my way through season two. I've basically learned that Joffrey is the worst, Jon Snow is the BEST, and that I want a direwolf badly. I've been warned to not get attached to characters on this show, which scares me. I anticipate a lot of tears during this.

OTHER

Book Expo America

Something about January makes my anticipation for May and BEA kick into overdrive. I think it's because I can officially say that BEA is THIS year. I already have my ticket and am making plans for my time in NYC. I cannot wait to see everyone and have an insanely fun bookish week.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...