Saturday, November 29, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

BOOKS

The Invasion of The Tearling cover (goodreads)


I loved The Queen of the Tearling. It was an amazing debut and I cannot wait to continue the series. The cover for the sequel was released and I am really happy with it. It's different than the first one, but compliments it enough that I think it works.

TV/MOVIE 

Peter Pan Live

This coming Thursday Peter Pan Live will air on TV. I was hesitant at first but after checking out some of the promotional material, and the Making Of feature I am excited to watch it. It looks like it's going to be well done.

What are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I'm super curious about Peter Pan, and I think I'm going to hold all comments until Friday! I'm sure NBC will do a good job, I just don't want to feel the hype~

    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...