Sunday, November 2, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

Some amazing books made their way into my mailbox this week! 


After by Anna Todd (goodreads)
All The Rage by Courtney Summers (goodreads)
The Winner's Crime by Marie Rutkoski (goodreads)

I loved The Winner's Curse. Beyond loved. It was amazing. I was insanely excited to get The Winner's Crime. I need to read it immediately.

I've never read a Courtney Summers book. All The Rage will be my first one, and I am VERY excited to start reading her work.

Lastly, a book that has been getting a lot of buzz. After, by Anna Todd. It's a hugely successful fanfiction that has been repackaged by Simon and Schuster.

A huge thank you to Raincoast Books, and Simon and Schuster Canada for these books.

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

1 comment:

  1. Oh look at that pretty ARC of The Winner's Crime. Your other books are so nice looking. Great stack of books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...