Saturday, October 25, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

I have a VERY small Weekly Obsessions this week. Just one cover that caught my eye.

BOOK

Cover of The Game of Love and Death by Martha Brockenbrough (goodreads)



I've been hearing nothing but amazing things about this novel. It's certainly been compared to a few brilliantly written novels so I am excited to check this one out. I am a sucker for romance stories and this one seems to have more than a dash of romance with much more happening behind the scenes.

What are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...