Sunday, August 24, 2014

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews).

I've had an insane book week this week, and I am so excited about everything.

First up, I went to an advance screening of If I Stay and they had a trivia giveaway. One of the bags was some If I Stay swag, and it's all really cute!


It's a tank top, a luggage tag and little notebook. Very cute. I loved the movie. It was exactly what I wanted it to be. Mirelle Enos was my favourite part of the movie, but Jamie Blackley as Adam was pretty prefect!

I had to wait to get my copy of Isla and the Happily Ever After because I pre-ordered one of those signed copies that came with special goodies. The closest place to me was Toronto, and I happened to be going there anyways, so I picked it up at the same time.


Isla and the Happily Ever After (goodreads)

The book, an awesome tote bag, three cute buttons, and some stickers! I am happily reading this right now and wanting to hug the book it's so cute.

I also got a few amazing sounding books from Harper Collins Canada


The Fall by Bethany Griffin (goodreads)
The Death Of Us by Alice Kuipers (goodreads)
Us by David Nicholls (goodreads)

I love Bethany's other books, so I am excited to read The Fall. The Death Of Us is one that Harper Canada has been talking about quite a bit. I read One Day by David Nicholls, and have been eager to see what he would release next.

Lastly, I also got one of the most awesome buttons EVER!


That cover, right? So stunning. A big thank you to Harper Collins for the books, and the amazing
button!

What books made their way into your mailbox this week?

Happy weekend, and happy reading!

2 comments:

  1. The swag. The swag. Envious of the swag. Great book here. Enjoy!

    And do check mine here

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous bookish stuff! I am totally coveting that button!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...