Saturday, May 17, 2014

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week.

BOOK

Isla And The Happily Ever After - ARC edition

Penguin Teen via their Instagram posted this...

Copyright to Penguin Teen via Instagram

And I freaked out. It's a real book. This means we almost get to read it. I can't wait until August!! I've already got this pre-ordered and am keeping my fingers crossed it gets here on release day.

MOVIE

The Night Before Our Stars

You may have heard about this event. It's an advance showing of The Fault In Our Stars and I believe there will be a Q & A session with the stars of the movie shown as well. I am excited to get my tickets for the Canadian events when they go on sale next week.

Disney's Cinderella (live action)


Only Disney could show us nothing but a glass slipper and convey the feeling of magic and wonder. The musical score is perfect, and easily fits the Cinderella tale. I am looking forward to seeing this in March.

They also released the first promo poster for the movie, and I adore it just as much as the trailer.


Simple, magical, and I love that this is the first image they released.

What are you obsessed with this week?

3 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. That movie poster is gorgeous! I'm excited about Maleficent. I'm a huge Sleeping Beauty fan. Have a great week.

      Terri M.
      Second Run Reviews

      Delete
  2. That ARC copy looks so pretty!! I loved the first chapter of the book, so I'm really excited to read this one! :D

    Divergent Gryffindor

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...