Thursday, March 27, 2014

My Bucket List



To celebrate the release of Side Effects May Vary by Julie Murphy many people were posting their bucket lists. I loved the idea, and decided to post my own. Harper Collins Canada posted their bucket lists as well, and are totally worth checking out.

Here are just a few things on my own bucket list.....

1 Visit more places in Europe - I've been to Europe a few times, but I want to go back so much it hurts. There is something almost calming about being in England especially that has me eager to go back

2 Take a road trip - I am not fussy on the where/how far/etc. I just want to keep a journal during this. Take a million photos. Stop at weird places. Eat at awesome diners. Blast Taylor Swift music while driving down the highway signing at the top of my lungs. I would LOVE to do this from Las Vegas to Los Angeles.

3 Visit a publishing office - This should be obvious. I would love to take a tour of a publishing office. I am convinced it would be incredibly cool.

4 Beta read a novel - I think this is the coolest sounding thing EVER! I know a few people who have done it and they really liked the experience.

5 Make my own tea - This one should be easy to do. There are plenty of places that let you design your own flavor, allow you to name it, and even design the packaging for it. As someone who loves tea, this would be amazing. I want to do the same thing with wine, obviously.

6. Swim with dolphins - I love dolphins (so much I have a tattoo of one on my back) and have always wanted to swim with them.

What's on your bucket list?

1 comment:

  1. Great list! I've never thought of making my own tea but that sounds like fun! And I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins. One day :) Also I may be looking for beta readers in the summer if you're interested...

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...