Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday ....... Sisters' Fate


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is Sisters' Fate by Jessica Spotswood

**SPOILERS FOR BORN WICKED AND STAR CURSED**


Here is the Goodreads synopsis
A fever ravages New London, but with the Brotherhood sending suspected witches straight to the gallows, the Sisters are powerless against the disease. They can’t help without revealing their powers—as Cate learns when a potent display of magic turns her into the most wanted witch in all of New England.

To make matters worse, Cate has been erased from the memory of her beloved Finn. While she’s torn between protecting him from further attacks and encouraging him to fall for her all over again, she’s certain she can never forgive Maura’s betrayal. And now that Tess’s visions have taken a deadly turn, the prophecy that one Cahill sister will murder another looms ever closer to its fulfillment.
The first two novels in this series have been stellar. They are some of my favourite witch inspired novels. If you haven't read Born Wicked, do so immediately so that you can join me in waiting for the end of this trilogy. I am both scared, and excited to find out how the story of the Cahill sisters will end.

Expected release date - August 14, 2014

5 comments:

  1. Eek! I still need to read my copy of Star Cursed, but I want this one now too! I'm really excited and this is the first time I've seen the book cover. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds good. I haven't heard of these.

    Lacie @ Rainy Dayz Reviewz

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm just skipping to the end here, because I am currently reading Born Wicked :) I'm about halfway through and I enjoy the story so far. A plus for the story having a bit of a feministic touch, I like that. And I am so grateful for having grown up in a time where women can do whatever they want, at least here where I live, in Norway. I know sadly a lot of women around the world have much the same limitations now as described in the historical setting of Born Wicked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This book sounds awesome! I really want to read Born Wicked :)
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited to read this! I've loved the first two books

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...