Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Stay Warm With Simon and Schuster Canada



Do January and February give you the winter blues? If so, Simon and Schuster has just the thing to help you warm up those cold winter days.....

A contest filled with books, mitts, and other goodies to keep you warm, and strive off winter boredom. Sounds great right?

The titles up for grabs are
- The Ultimate Survival Guide (Canadian Edition)
- The Demonologist
- The Troop
- The Best Cook Book Ever
- Chicken Soup for the Soul: Wonders of Winter
- Hyperbole and a Half
- Octopus's Garden
- Why Grizzly Bears Should Wear Underpants
If you want more details, Simon and Schuster has a special website StayWarmBooks.ca set up for the contest. You can enter right from there, and check out all the prizes included in the giveaway.

Let me know your stay warm winter tip in the comments below, and be sure check out Simon and Schuster for more details.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...