Saturday, December 7, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

Famous In Love by Rebecca Serle

I love celebrity gossip. It's part of loving entertainment so much. This newest novel from Rebecca Serle basically is tailor made for any fangirl of the CW Network and all the delicious gossip that comes from Hollywood love triangles...on and off screen.

Check out this stellar sounding synopsis
The romantic story of a girl who gets plucked from obscurity to star in the next major feature film franchise based on a book and the ensuing love triangles she gets entangled in on—-and off screen.

Meet Paige Townsen, Rainer Devon, and Jordan Wilder…

When Paige Townsen, a young unknown, gets cast in the movie adaptation of a blockbuster book series, her life changes practically overnight. Within a month, Paige has traded the quiet streets of her hometown for a crowded movie set on the shores of Maui, and is spending quality time with her co-star Rainer Devon, one of People’s Sexiest Men Alive. But when troubled star Jordan Wilder lands the role of the other point in the movie’s famous love triangle, Paige’s crazy new life gets even crazier.

In this coming-of-age romance inspired by the kind of celeb hookups that get clever nicknames and a million page views, Paige must figure out who she is – and who she wants – while the whole world watches.
I WANT TO READ IT NOW! It comes out in 2014 so the wait isn't too long!

MOVIE/TV

Bonnie and Clyde TV event

This Sunday is the first of the two part Bonnie and Clyde television event. I am beyond excited to watch it! I have mixed feelings about Emile Hirsch being cast as Clyde Barrow, but we'll see. I hope it's everything I want it to be.

The Amazing Spiderman 2 trailer




Alright, so Andrew Garfield is adorable. Dane Dehaan is KILLING it. This trailer looks awesome. Just take my money already!

OTHER

Christmas

I have so much going on leading up to Christmas. The Ottawa Blogettes are having a get together, I am having a mini celebration with some friends, and getting to see my family! December is always a busy, yet fantastic month.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...