Saturday, November 30, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

A smaller obsessions post this week! Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

We Were Liars by E. Lockhart

My flailing about this one is because of Jamie at The Broke and the Bookish. She has made me NEED to read this one. Katie at Bookishly Yours brought it to my attention and after reading Jamie's Goodreads review I am obsessed. Have I mentioned that 2014 is going to be the year of awesome books? Because it totally is.

MOVIE/TV

Catching Fire

I was late to the party but I FINALLY got to see Catching Fire. AMAZING, right? I totally adore Finnick. Sam Claflin impressed me. I was nervous about how Finnick would be portrayed, but he did a fantastic job. Jennifer Lawrence is, as always, perfection. Josh Hutcherson is perfect as Peeta. I don't know how you couldn't be a little in love with Peeta after this movie. The message and tone of the book came through perfectly. Some of the marketing of the movie hurts my heart, because it totally goes against the message of the entire series, but the movie showed exactly what made me fall in love with this series. Oh, and I would totally tell Finnick all my secrets.

Reign

Still totally loving this show. It's surprised me, and I am fully hooked. Doesn't hurt that Francis is pretty swoon worthy (most of the time). A strong Queen, a dashing Prince, and some fun twists make this deliciously fun TV! Check it out if you're not already hooked.

OTHER

Lindor Chocolate Calendar


Tomorrow is December 1st! That means I get to start my countdown to Christmas with my yearly chocolate calendar. Every year I get one, and Lindor is my FAVOURITE chocolate so this calendar is basically perfect for me.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...