Saturday, September 28, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOK

The cover of The Secret Diamond Sisters by Michelle Madow (Goodreads)


I have been dying for a fun, sexy novel set in Las Vegas. I've read a few and they haven't lived up expectations. I think this cover is super fun, and I HOPE that it's finally a Vegas set novel that conjures up The Strip perfectly. 

The cover of Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige (Goodreads)


This novel's synopsis has left me pining for this novel in the WORST way. The cover is fun, not what I expected at all though. This one is HIGH on my wishlist, and I can't wait to get my hands on it.

The cover of The One by Kiera Cass (Goodreads)


Eeeep! So immediately I thought 'AMERICA IS IN A WEDDING DRESS'. This may not be true, but the cover certainly wants us to THINK that. I am pretty excited to find out how this story ends, and for the more intriguing aspects of this story to take centre stage.

TV/MOVIE

Once Upon A Time Season 3 Premiere

THIS SUNDAY! Peter Pan! Tinkerbell! Ariel! Neverland! I am beyond excited for this season. It's no secret that I LOVE Peter Pan. It's been a favourite since I was a kid, and I am loving the bits I've seen of THIS version.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...