Friday, August 9, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover and title of Shatter Me #3

Tahereh Mafi released the title and cover for the third Shatter Me novel. Ignite Me is the final book in the trilogy and I can't wait to read it. I am hoping for an amazing finale.


Plus the cover is amazing. I really like the new cover scheme for this series.

MOVIE/TV

Stolen movie....maybe

I loved Stolen by Lucy Christopher. One of my favourite books I've reviewed on this blog. I have been awaiting news on the potential movie, and something was finally revealed. Lucy Christopher tweeted that she was going to San Diego to work on the screenplay. Is it too early to start my Ryan Kwanten for Ty petition?

City of Bones

I have tickets to a Wednesday night showing. I was quite disappointed to hear that Ottawa was not going to have any midnight screenings. My sister and I are going on Wednesday and I am also going with a friend of mine on Friday night, I believe. Super excited to see this and hope it does amazingly well.

Once Upon A Time Season 2 DVD (AKA Awesome Deleted Scenes)

The second season of Once Upon A Time is coming out on DVD. To promote this, some of the deleted scenes have made their way to media sites. TVLine.com recently shared one I am in love with. Sadly, I can't embed it here, but it features Henry, Baelfire and the words 'second star to the right and straight on till morning'. Needless to say, I had a fangirl moment. The Henry/Baelfire/Emma feelings mixed with my Peter Pan obsession? *dies*. I can't wait for season 3.

OTHER

Sisterhood of the Traveling Book Club

The first official 'meeting' of the Sisterhood took place yesterday (Friday) and it went amazingly well. It was so much fun to chat with Kim, Christy, and Kelly. I will be sharing the recap post later this month, and we're already working on plans for our next meeting.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I have to agree, the new Shatter Me covers are great.Thank you for sharing the cover of Ignite Me, this is the first I see of it. Can't wait for the City of Bones movie, I still have to make plans and get my ticket!! Have a nice weekend :)

    -Mari @ The Sirenic Codex

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...