Sunday, July 21, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

A large mailbox this week. Random House Canada surprised me with a HUGE box of various ARCs this past week. Included in the box are


Written in Stone by Rosanne Parry (Goodreads)
Far Far Away by Tom McNeal (Goodreads)
Escape From Mr Lemoncello's Library by Chris Grabenstein (Goodreads)
Raven Flight by Juliet Marillier (Goodreads)
Golden Girl by Sarah Zettel (Goodreads)
Still Star-Crossed by Melinda Taub (Goodreads)
Enrique's Journey by Sonia Nazario (Goodreads)
The Morning Star by Robin Bridges (Goodreads)
Love Me by Rachel Shukert (Goodreads)
Gated by Amy Christine Parker (Goodreads)
Only Ever Always by Penni Russon (Goodreads)
Who Needs Magic? by Kathy McCullough (Goodreads)
The Dark Between by Sonia Grensler (Goodreads)
Burning by Elana K Arnold (Goodreads)
Listening for Lucca by Suzanne LaFleur (Goodreads)
Every Day After by Laura Golden (Goodreads)
A Matter of Days by Amber Kizer (Goodreads)

A HUGE thank you to Random House Canada. I feel super lucky and have a ton of fantastic reading ahead of me. I can't wait to die into Still Star-Crossed especially.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...