Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Waiting on Wednesday.... The Killing Woods


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly event, hosted by Jill at Breaking The Spine that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

My pick this week is The Killing Wood by Lucy Christopher

 
Here is the Goodreads synopsis
Emily’s dad is accused of murdering a teenage girl. Emily is sure he is innocent, but what happened that night in the woods behind their house where she used to play as a child? Determined to find out, she seeks out Damon Hillary the enigmatic boyfriend of the murdered girl. He also knows these woods. Maybe they could help each other. But he’s got secrets of his own about games that are played in the dark.
I loved Stolen by Lucy Christopher. It was one of the first books I reviewed on this little blog. It resonated and still sticks with me. I consider it one of my favourite that I've reviewed here, and I can't wait to read another from Lucy. It sounds amazing, and twisty and dark. SO EXCITED!

Expected release date - September 2, 2013

2 comments:

  1. This sure does sound creepy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love creepy stories.
    Thanks for sharing.
    I've added this one to my TBR list

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...