Friday, March 8, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Icons by Margaret Stohl book trailer



Intense. Also one of the more well done book trailers I've seen. I get that these are often done under a strict budget, but this one looks polished. It really tells me the tone of the book, and I am eager to pick this one up. Luckily I have a copy taunting me from my book closet. I hope to be able to pick it up soon.

Night Film by Marisha Pessl

(Copyright of Random House Canada via Instagram account)

While fangirling about Night Film by Marisha Pessl and how badly I want to read it I mentioned to Random House Canada via Twitter that I would love to see a cover. They sent me a link to their Instagram photo above. I can't wait to read it.

Cover for Fire With Fire by Jenny Han and Siobhan Vivian


I love that they used the same models, and that the covers match. Excited to see what happens, especially with Mary.

TV

Once Upon A Time Paleyfest panel



There is so much I LOVE about this entire panel. Each actor is delightful, and so funny. I have to say that Colin O'Donoghue's accent is incredibly sexy. Oh, and the titles of the last two episodes of the season? Totally made me freak out! I adore the Peter Pan story and can not wait to see what Once Upon A Time does with Neverland.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...