Friday, March 1, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
 


The new covers were released. Everyone was talking about them. Me? I am most excited about the fact that this means the book is one step closer to being in my hands. I can't wait to fall in love with NYC (I already am, but even more so), Isla and Josh. It even has a cute synopsis to go with the new cover. Super excited.

Cover of Tumble & Fall by Alexandra Coutts


I love the synopsis of this one so much. I immediately added it to my 'to be read' list upon hearing it takes place BEFORE the world is destroyed. Its pre in a sea of post. It's unique and this piqued my interest. A novel from the perspective of how you would spend the last few days before something like this happens is fascinating  and I hope to see more.

TV

Bates Motel

I keep seeing previews for this, and everything I am seeing is making me that much more excited. I am especially curious about Freddie Highmore playing Norman Bates. The feedback from people who've seen his performance is that he is chilling. They mention him saying "mother" as especially contrasting the charming/creepy sides his character has. Can not wait for the premiere in March.

OTHER

Book Expo America

We're about 3 months away from BEA and my excitement is already beginning to build. I can't wait to start planning my autograph sessions. I am making plans with other bloggers to meet up as well. I am looking forward to a fun bookish week.

So what are you obsessed with this week?

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you about Isla, finally getting the chance to read it will be awesome.

    Tumble & Fall sounds good, but the cover seems to scream "contemporary YA romance with fireflies" and not "this is what happened before the world ended."

    And yay for BEA excitement. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...