Saturday, March 16, 2013

New To My Book Closet


It's that time of the week again. Time to show you what bookish goodies made their way into my home and book closet (to be saved from the evil book eating cat monster named Aria). This is inspired by the various "mailbox" posts out there (eg. In My Mailbox by The Story Siren, and Stacking the Shelves by Tynga's Reviews). 

My mailbox was quiet this week, but I did get 2 eARCs for review


Born of Illusion by Teri Brown (Goodreads)
Levitating Las Vegas by Jennifer Echols (Goodreads)

Hmm...I didn't even notice the theme. Both have magic, and magicians in them. I have always been fascinated by Las Vegas so I am hoping to fall in love with Levitating Las Vegas. Born of Illusion sounds amazing as well. A HUGE thank you to Harper Collins, Edelweiss, Netgalley and Simon and Schuster for these titles.

Happy Weekend and Happy Reading!

2 comments:

  1. I really like Jennifer Echols' books. She has another one up for review on EW, Dirty Little Secret. I grabbed it a few days ago. :)

    http://edelweiss.abovethetreeline.com/ProductDetailPage.aspx?sequence=5&group=search&keywords=jennifer+echols&searchContext=&searchOrgID=&searchCatalogID=&searchMailingID=&sku=1451658036

    Happy reading, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been eying Born of Illusion ever since I saw that cover! Can't wait to read it, enjoy! I'll be looking forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...