Saturday, February 16, 2013

Weekly Obsessions


The awesome Kelly at KellyVision started posting a weekly post highlighting whatever she happened to be obsessed with that week. I LOVE this idea, so much in fact that I will be doing it myself every Saturday.

Here are my obsessions this week:

BOOKS

Cover for 3:59 by Gretchen McNeil


I love the simplicity of this cover, and the slightly creepy vibe that matches the synopsis perfectly. I am loving that the title numbers look exactly like ones on an alarm clock (non digital obviously).

Cover of The Chaos of Stars by Kiersten White


So pretty! I think everyone immediately loved this based on the response on twitter. After reading the synopsis I am equally excited to read this one.

cover of The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater


Okay so this really has more to do with the name than the cover. I am not partial either way to this cover, but the name...oh the name is PERFECT! The Dream Thieves, for those who have read The Raven Boys, is such a fitting title. I am intrigued and am dying for a synopsis to be released. I can't wait for more Gansey!

Cover of Infinityglass by Myra McEntire


Stunning. I really LOVE this cover. The striking red dress against that pale green wallpaper stands out and each of these covers has such an eye catching pose for the model on the front. I think this is actually my favourite of the three. Add it to Goodreads if haven't already.

Cover of Teardrop by Lauren Kate


The water cascading as her dress is quite pretty. The mystical look to the city behind her piques by interest, especially after reading the synopsis! 'A girl who got her heart broken and cried an entire continent into the sea' leaves me with thoughts of Atlantis.

TV

Once Upon A Time

This Sunday is the episode I have waited a long time for. The one in which we get answers. The one in which   not one but two of my favourite characters are set to return. Also one that will prove my guessing skills correct once again. I am so invested in this show that I literally have a bottle of wine, tissues, and chocolate ready for what is sure to be an emotionally draining episode for me. *Yes, I get too attached to TV/book characters. It's a thing*

So what are you obsessed with this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...