Thursday, January 3, 2013

Winter Book Buzz...

The new season is upon us, and I was fortunate to read some of this season's hottest upcoming titles in advance. I have selected a few to highlight as ones that I think everyone is going to be buzzing about once they hit shelves.


The Madman's Daughter by Megan Shepherd - release date of January 29


Atmospheric, brilliantly woven, and characters that resonate. This story is going to blow people away, and it's just getting started. A captivating main character who fears her own darkness, and two potential love interests with dark secrets of their own make for a deliciously intense, and thrilling read.

Just One Day by Gayle Forman - release date of January 8


This novel is so lushly descriptive and beautifully written that you'll immediately want to read it again once you've finished. Willem is sure to be on many swoon worthy lists at the end of 2013, and we haven't even had his narration yet (Just One Year being released fall 2013 is from his view point). This story deeply resonated with me, particularly the main character Allyson. You'll fall in love with Willem and Allyson's love story, and be swept away in the brilliant locations, and vividly real characters.

Be sure to check out both of these titles, as they are must reads. What books are on your Winter 2012 must read list?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments. Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you even more for leaving me a comment.

I have decided to make this an awards free blog. I appreciate the gesture, and love that you thought of my blog, however I simply can't pass them along as required.

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...